Monday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Freedom's Path at Hines, VA, affordable housing for veterans, financed in part, through Trò chơi bắn cá Investment Partnership funds.
Affordable Housing Programs of the Department of Planning and Development (DPD), which have sustained multiple housing sites for seniors, veterans, the disabled and other vulnerable populations, are supported by the following federal funding sources:
- Trò chơi bắn cá Investment Partnerships Program (Trò chơi bắn cá)
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
- Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR)
- Target populations: families/ work force, elderly, special needs, homeless and veterans
- 2019 - Trò chơi bắn cá Investment Partnerships: $6,261,226.00 received from HUD for affordable housing
- Upwards of $148 Million invested from 2011 to 2018 in affordable housing
- Invested upwards of $17 Million in Housing Authority of Cook County Development since 2013.
Relevant activities include fair housing planning/administration, development of public-private partnerships, housing development, and housing services. Eligible applicants include non-profit and private developers, current/prospective homebuyers, homeowners, and renters.
Please note – Due to U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines, Cook County affordable housing funding for programs and projects are restricted to suburban Cook County. The City of Chicago has their own affordable housing program.
For more information, please contact Susan Campbell, Director, Planning and Development at (312) 603-1000, e-mail Susan.Campbell@cookcountyil.gov or Karl Bradley, Deputy Director at (312) 603-1009 or email Karl.Bradley@cookcountyil.gov.
Quarterly Performance Reports
Trò chơi bắn cáReports prior to 2015 are found in our archive - right hand column of the page.