Last Updated: 12/4/2020
- Dealing with eviction or unresolved debt? Learn more about our Legal Aid for Housing and Debt Program
- Looking for a job during the pandemic? Start or call 1-800-720-2515
- Need help paying utility bills? CEDA has a program that could help you
- Register for Small Business Webinars
- Get free business advising and more here
- Get Alerts - text AlertCook to 888-777
Our Covid-19 Recovery Programs
|For businesses||For residents|
What is the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative?
Trò chơi bắn cáWe created this rapid response initiative to provide equitable and holistic comprehensive financial relief and critical support services to help suburban Cook County residents and small businesses rebound stronger than ever from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The initiative, funded by the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, is part of our ongoing commitment to promote equitable economic growth and community development, along with our partners.
- We have launched a wide range of assistance programs as part of our equitable recovery initiative.
- Our goal is to assist businesses to remain open, workers find jobs and families stay in their homes.
Community Relief - By the Numbers
We want to provide you with a snapshot of our progress on the Cook County Community Recovery Initiative. Applications are being reviewed and money is being dispersed to eligible applicants. We have found consistently the need far exceeds the available resources. Cook County residents and small businesses will continue to need more relief as we recover from this historic pandemic. We will keep you updated as our work moves forward.
To view our snapshot for Business Outcomes and Community relief, go here
Email: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.govTrò chơi bắn cá to contact the Bureau of Economic Development
|Workforce: Employers, Workers, & Job Seekers||
|Housing & General Resources||
- 1 of 3
- next ›