Offices Under the President Open Exempt Positions.
- Community Engagement Coordinator
- Deputy Chief Administrative Officer
- Deputy Director of Preparedness
- Director (Office Technology – Server Desktop)
- Director of Policy
- EEOC/AAP Program Officer
- Environmental Engineer IV
- Executive Producer
- Hearing Officer
- Labor Counsel
- Labor Liaison Officer
- Public Information Officer
- Regional & Policy Economist
How do I apply?
Please submit a Cover letter and Resume to 118 N. Clark St., Room #840, Attn: Regina Crider. You can also email the two required documents to Regina.Crider@cookcountyil.gov. The position description can be found on the right side of this page under the Download option.
When are Resumes due?
Post Offer testing:
All new employees will be required to submit to a satisfactory drug test and background check, based on reports obtained from law enforcement authorities. The reports are based on results from fingerprints taken from all new hires.