Trò chơi bắn cáThe County Clerk coordinates all poll workers who act as Election Judges and Equipment Managers for suburban Cook County polling locations.
Election Judges have many responsibilities and perform several tasks on Election Day, including:
- Complete online and hands-on training classes.
- Serve in a suburban Cook County polling place
- Set up the polling place with your fellow judges before Election Day
- Work on Election Day from 5 a.m. until the results are transmitted and the equipment has been packed up at the end of the night
- Serve voters while polls are open from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Equipment ManagersTrò chơi bắn cá have many responsibilities and perform several tasks before and on Election Day, including:
- Serve in a suburban Cook County polling place and work outside your home area if necessary
- Complete a three-part training class and pass an open book test after each section
- Complete an online training course
- Set up voting equipment (with assistance) before Election Day
- Assist voters and manage equipment from 5 a.m. until the results are transmitted and the equipment has been packed up at the end of the night
- Deliver materials from your precinct to a nearby receiving station
Learn about eligibility, responsibilities, appointment, and placement, and apply online for Election Judge and Equipment Manager.
Trò chơi bắn cáInformation on Student Election Judges and Bilingual Election Judges is also available.
Returning Election Judges, Equipment Managers, and Township Committeemen can also access this site to login to Judge Connect.