Trò chơi bắn cáThe US Department of Veteran Affairs operates the nation’s largest integrated health care system, with more than 1,700 hospitals, clinics, community living centers, domiciliaries, readjustment counseling centers, and other facilities.
Trò chơi bắn cáVeteran Affairs administers a variety of benefits and services that provide financial and other forms of assistance to Service members, Veterans, their dependents and survivors.
Trò chơi bắn cáVeteran Affairs operates 131 national cemeteries in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Burial and memorial benefits are available for eligible service members, Veterans, and family members.
For additional information on health care, housing, compensation, benefits, education, employment, and burials please visit .
- VA Health Care Benefits
- Veterans with Service Connected Disabilities
- VA Pensions
- Education and Training
- Montgomery GI Bill
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program
- Home Loan Guaranty
- VA Life Insurance
- Burial and Memorial Benefits
- Reserve and National Guard
- Special Groups of Veterans
- Transition Assistance
- Dependents and Survivors Health Care
- Dependents and Survivors Benefits
- Appeals of VA Claim Decisions
- Military Medals and Records
- Other Federal Benefits
Federal Government Official Job Site visit .